A Scarface game is coming to the iOS, so pick up your iPhone or iPad and say hello to your little friend, I suppose.
Scarface, from developer Hothead, promises to provide the lavish life of kingpin Tony Montana, but presumably without his violence and cocaine fueled downfall. And it's free. So first you get the app, then you get the power, then you get the women.
"Who hasn't watched the movie Scarface and thought about the fun of being Tony Montana (at least for a little while)?" said Jon Walsh, CEO of Fuse Powered. "Working with Hothead Games and Universal has allowed us to bring one of the most iconic characters and storylines to life in the mobile space."
Here's the official details on Scarface for iOS.
- Integrates authentic voices and images from one of the most iconic crime films
- More than 96 missions that take Tony from the streets to the top of a criminal empire
- Nearly 40 different businesses to help create an empire
- Six different locations in Miami, including South Beach, Downtown and the Club District.
- Ability to customize Tony's mansion
- Scarface is now available on the iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
This isn't the first video game version of Scarface, of course. Check out this preview of Xbox and PS2 game Scarface: The World is Yours from all the way back in 2006!