Mass Effect 3's face transfer issues have been solved thanks to a recent software patch. In March, when Mass Effect 3 launched, importing your Shepard from Mass Effect 2 often failed, resulting in having to respec Shepard's face. Several other technical issues were addressed as well. The patch was made yesterday for PC users and today, April 10th, for the consoles. Keep reading for a complete list of fixes.
- Fixed an issue when quickly and repeatedly selecting to Resume a Save could result in Player Level reset and a potential locking of powers.
- Fixed an issue when selecting Multiplayer in the Main Menu while under a poor network connection could result in an unresponsive state.
- Fixed a potential crash while accessing an in-game terminal from Eden Prime level.
- Fixed an issue when attempting to login while Server is down. It would display a Server Down message and accepting the Server Shutdown message would shut down the game.
- Fixed a potential memory crash while loading a Quick Save of a custom FemShep.
Mass Effect 3 also received a fresh batch of multiplayer DLC today as well. The Resurgence pack is free!