We've got the first details on the next mission-based DLC pack for Saints Row: The Third from a newly revealed set of Xbox 360 Achievements. The pack is called The Trouble With Clones and it will sell for 560 MS Points, if the Xbox360Achievements.org update is to be believed (it hasn't been wrong yet).
The 10 new Saints Row: The Third cheevos offer a possible total of 100 GS in unlocks. The tasks are nothing exciting -- kill X number of these, destroy Y number of this, finish Z mission -- but the tools you'll use sound fun. There's a Swarmitron which, based on the "Eye of the Bee-holder" Achievement title, probably shoots bees at people. You'll also get to shoot at the world with something called a "Saints Flow fireball."
The full list of Achievements can be found after the jump, but beware: one of them is a bit spoiler-y. I've also thrown in Amazon's product listing, which lays out the basic story for the next DLC pack.
- B.A.M.F. (10 GS) - Defeat 15 enemies at Technically Legal using only melee attacks.
- Public Enemy #1 (10 GS) - Destroy 45 Police and Swat Vehicles while protecting Jimmy's car.
- Weird Science (10 GS) - Complete mission 'Weird Science'.
- Eye of the Bee-Holder (10 GS) - Spray 25 rabid fans with the Swarmitron.
- Sting Operation (5 GS) - Destroy 5 Steelport Guard vehicles during mission 'Tour de Farce'.
- Tour de Farce (10 GS) - Complete mission 'Tour de Farce'.
- Supaa-Excellent! (10 GS) - Shoot down a helicopter with a Saints Flow fireball.
- Send in the Clones (5 GS) - Kill a Brute using only melee damage while under the influence of Saints Flow.
- The Johnnyguard (10 GS) - Prevent Johnny Tag from taking damage on the Magarac Bridge.
- My Pet, Monster (20 GS) - Complete all missions for "The Trouble With Clones..."
And here's the Amazon product description: "Help the Saints' biggest fan, Jimmy Torbitson, stop his Saints clone from terrorizing the city by using the new Bee Gun and unlocking the true power in Saints Flow. In the end, maybe even save a lost friend in the process."