Alan Wake is finally coming to PC gamers via Steam on February 16. Alan Wake is a story-driven action game where players assume the role of a best-selling author who escapes to a small town only to find out that his wife is missing. It's a suspenseful, engaging title filled with twists and turns at every corner.
The action thriller will also be available through other digital channels and as a boxed retail version afterwards. The PC version of the game, which will be available for $29.99 and include the game's DLC packs, will feature high-resolution graphics and enhanced PC features as well as support for stereoscopic 3D and multiscreens technology.
“We’ve done our best to do justice to the PC version and do things the way they should be done for PC. The PC version looks absolutely beautiful. We’re bringing the game to life in a whole new way,” said Markus Mäki, CTO at Remedy Entertainment.
After the break you can find the key PC version enhancements coming to Alan Wake for the PC.
The Key PC Version Enhancements
- Experience Alan Wake’s Pacific Northwest in higher resolutions and higher fidelity than ever before.
- Refined and fully configurable mouse and keyboard support (or if you prefer to play with the Microsoft gamepad connected to your PC, you can do that too!)
- A wide selection of customizable graphics settings and support for 4:3, 16:9 and 16:10 aspect ratios.
- Multithreaded engine that takes advantage of quad core CPUs.
- Additional options our fans have sought after, such as field of view adjustment as well as “hide HUD”.
- Works with AMD Eyefinity 3D 3-screen mode.
- Works with NVIDIA NVISION2 Stereoscopic 3D.
Are you going to be purchasing Alan Wake for the PC later this month?