The DLC releases for Saints Row: The Third have been pretty ho-hum so far, amounting to little more than weapons and costume packs. That all changes later this month when Genkibowl VII, the game's first mission-based DLC release, arrives. There's no specific date announced yet, but a newly released set of 10 Xbox 360 Achievements hints at some of the pack's content.
It looks like a bizarrely named assortment of activities will be available for you to play with: Sad Panda Skyblazing, Apocalypse Genki, Sexy Kitten Yarngasm and Super Ethical PR Opportunity. There will be flying, automotive flamethrowing, mascot-throwing and more. We don't know how it's all going to work yet, but it sounds utterly ridiculous. And awesome. Two traits that Saints Row: The Third already has no shortage of. Hit the jump for the full list of cheevos.
- Cooked To Perfection (10 GS) - Roast 50 peds with the car’s flamethrower (in a single instance of Super Ethical PR Opportunity).
- Get off My Back (5 GS) - Destroy 5 chase vehicles (in a single instance of Super Ethical PR Opportunity).
- Stick the Landing (5 GS) - Land on Magarac Island (in Sad Panda Skyblazing).
- Cat on a Hot Tin Roof (10 GS) - Kill all of the rooftop mascots (in a single instance of Sad Panda Skyblazing).
- Flame On (10 GS) - Fly through all of the rings (in a single instance of Sad Panda Skyblazing).
- Feeding Time (10 GS) - Throw 5 mascots into the water (in a single instance of Apocalypse Genki).
- Murder in the Jungle (10 GS) - Finish both instances of Apocalypse Genki.
- Storm the Yarn (10 GS) - Destroy a mouse ATV during Sexy Kitten Yarngasm.
- C-C-C-Combo Breaker (10 GS) - Cause $150,000 worth of damage in a single Sexy Kitten Yarngasm combo.
- Genki Bowl Champ (20 GS) - Complete all activity instances in Genki Bowl VII.