Assassin's Creed 3's location and plot may be reader's choice. According to Empire State Gamer, a survey has been circulating prompting its applicants to choose the historical period of "one of the next" Assassin's Creed game. Some of the choices include "The violent conflicts of the Imperial Dynasties in Medieval China" and "The rise of the Cesar's Empire in Ancient Rome."
Keep reading for a list of all the choices.
And the choices are...
- The violent conflicts of the Imperial Dynasties in Medieval China.
- The advent of the mighty British Empire during Victorian England.
- The culmination of the Pharaoh Reign in Ancient Egypt.
- The invasion of the Americas by the Spanish Conquistadors.
- The confrontation between British colonists and native Americans during The American revolution of the XVIII century.
- The overthrow of the Tsar Empire by the Communist during the Russian Revolution.
- The Warlord Battles in Feudal Japan.
- The rise of the Cesar's Empire in Ancient Rome.
As someone who was given a word count to hit for all my essays in high school, I have to say this survey used some top notch adjectives. Wording aside, these are all amazing choices for a video games but not necessarily for Assassin's Creed. I think the invasion of the Americas by the Spanish Conquistadors and the confrontation between British colonists and native Americans during The American revolution would make incredibly interesting, and dare I say educational, games, but Desmond should not be involved.
The direction I'd like to see Assassin's Creed 3 go involves the Imperial Dynasties in Medieval China, and Warlord Battles in Feudal Japan. Assassin's Creed meets Jade Empire or Shogun: Total War? Yes, please. Ancient Egypt would make sense too.
Where do you want the next Assassin's Creed game to take place?
Source: Empire State Gamer
Tips? Suggestions? Find me on Twitter.