Normally, I would open up The Links of TheFeed with some type of witty remark or rhetorical question. That is not happening. Instead, I will simply tell you that there are funny links that should be clicked on. Why have I forgone the pleasantries of humor and wit? I have eaten three-times the amount of sugar recommended by the FDA. Now, click the links and allow me to eat my candy in peace.
- Sonic can't save everyone. [CollegeHumor]
- "Dumb & Dumber" is actually getting a sequel. [FilmDrunk]
- Every zombie talks like Christopher Walken. [Unrealitymag]
- General Zod talks the new Superman film! [Blastr]
- Meet the most dramatic rabbit in the world. [Superbooyah]
- A peek at how Windows Phone will interact with Xbox Live. [Dvice]