G4tv.com is uniting with X-Play and Attack of the Show in the name of Epictober. Yes, you might say Epictober is like The Fellowship of the Ring, "And my exclusives!!" All month long we'll be giving you exclusive video game content, amazing new segments and best of all, epic giveaways!
Every single weekday we'll be giving away awesome prizes that I'm not legally allowed to win. We're giving away a trip for 2 to Vegas for UFC, Sideshow and Gentle Giant Collectibles and more. There's a giant TV in my boss's office, that could be yours.
Epictober madness begins 6am Pacific on October 3rd at G4tv.com. X-Play's Epictober coverage begins at 6:30pm ET/PT, Attack of the Show! at 7pm ET/PT and continues nightly, only on G4.
G4TV.com’s EPICTOBER offerings include:
- Exclusive video game movies from G4 Films
- A behind-the-scenes look at LA Noire, Deus Ex and Gears of War 3
- A look at the future of motion control, MMO’s, handhelds, indie games.
Highlights during “X-Play EPICTOBER” include:
- Exclusive content from Prototype 2, Uncharted 3: Drake’s Deception, NBA 2K12, and Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning
- The World Premiere of Gears of War 3 DLC
- Exclusive gameplay footage of Assassin’s Creed: Revelations
Highlights during “Attack of the Show! EPICTOBER” include:
- The Return of Sara Underwood’s alter-ego superhero, Bustice
- Oatmeal wrestling inspired from the cult-favorite film UHF with co-host Candace Bailey and correspondent Sara Underwood
- Four days of Horror specials the week of October 24th with Horror Week on AOTS
- Candace Bailey visits The Gun Store in Las Vegas to fire some kick-ass weaponry
- Kevin Pereira sets co-host Candace Bailey up on a date with his Dad
- AOTS visits the set of the AMC hit, “The Walking Dead”
- Exclusive sneak peek of the new G4 documentary series, “Bomb Patrol: Afghanistan,” where for the first time ever, TV cameras documented the Explosive Ordnance Disposal (EOD) training camp.