There are some video games that would be incredible in real-life. Unfortunately, Minecraft is not one of them. Today's Links of TheFeed features an artist's realsitic portrait of the popular PC game and it is full of....grass. Maybe it's just me, but wandering around grass fields with a pick-axe in L.A. doesn't sound like much fun. Then again, being chased on the streets of L.A. by a real Creeper could be entertaining. Judge for yourself by checking out the picture in this week's links.
- Real-life Minecraft. [UnrealityMag]
- A Star Wars LEGO model that will make you weep tears of joy. [Dvice]
- The creepiest commercial ever? [SuperBooYah]
- Wayne Gretzky shows you how it's done. [CollegeHumor]
- 3D movies are screwed. [FilmDrunk]
- 13 fantasic sci-fi cookie jars. [Blastr]