A game of the year edition of Civilization 5 is coming out on September 27. The PC RTS will come with the game, the game soundtrack, as well as all the add-on content released at a price of only $49.99. As you can see from the screenshot above, George Washington has high expectations that you buy this game.
- Sid Meier’s Civilization V (standalone game);
- Civilization and Scenario Pack: The Mongols;
- Civilization Pack: Babylon;
- Cradle of Civilization Map Packs: Mesopotamia, Americas, Asia and Mediterranean;
- Double Civilization and Scenario Pack: Spain and Inca;
- Civilization and Scenario Pack: Polynesia;
- Civilization and Scenario Pack: Denmark – The Vikings;
- Explorer’s Map Pack;
- Sid Meier’s Civilization V digital soundtrack.
I never played Civ 5 because I was too busy with other games and too concerned that it would eat up my entire life, but the overwhelmingly positive reviews sure made it tempting. Now, though, that all this amazing content is out, I can't afford not to devote my life to virtual world domination!
What do you think? Are you going to pick this game up?