FromSoftware's Dark Souls will have 10 classes for gamers to choose from. Each class has their own strengths and weaknesses, except the Deprived class, they seem to have only weaknesses. I'm serious, he doesn't even have clothes. A short description for each class has been released, along with a new trailer from Gamescom. This trailer gives a quick glimpse into some of the different ways you can play what's being called the hardest game ever made.
- Warrior: A fearless warrior and weapons expert with high strength, dexterity.
- Knight: You start as a low ranking knight with high HP and solid armor. You're not easily toppled.
- Wanderer: The aimless wanderer has high dexterity. He/She wields a scimitar.
- Thief: Guilt-ridden, the thief deals high critical hits and has a Master Key.
- Bandit: Savage, but with high strength, the bandit wields a battle axe.
- Hunter: The hunter wields a bow and arrows; perfect for close-range combat. However, this class is vulnerable to magic.
- Sorcerer: Trained at the Dragon School, they cast soul sorcery.
- Pyromancer: They are armed with a hand axe and can cast fire spells.
- Cleric: The cleric casts healing miracles and wields a mace.
- Deprived: The deprived class starts the game with only a club and plank shield. He has no clothes.
Dark Souls will be released on October 4, 2011 for the PS3 and Xbox 360.