This week's Links of TheFeed is biased. I know, I know, I'm supposed to retain some sense of journalistic integrity and give you a fair and balanced selection of links. There's just one tiny problem: Cars 2 is coming out. See, I'm a Pixar addict and when a new film is released I gobble up all things Pixar related. Hence why you will find this week's links chock-full of Pixar material, such as that awesome Cars 2 Batmobile you see above. Enjoy.
- Cars 2 Batmobile and other famous autos [UnrealityMag]
- What if X-Men: First Class was made by Pixar? [Blastr]
- 10 real flying saucers [Dvice]
- Cat interrupts baseball game [SuperBooYah]
- Nerd Alert talks the challenges facing diabled gamers [CollegeHumor]
- Jason Statham will murder you with a chair [Filmdrunk]