E3 means rumors! Predictions! Speculations! With that in mind, this is it. The home stretch. Final countdown. Last frame. End boss. E3 2011 is right around the corner at this point, so close that we can almost reach out and touch it. Are you ready? G4 is going to be blasting the entire show onto your eyeballs and into your earholes, so we hope you're prepared. Starting on Monday and lasting through the entire week, keep it tuned to G4.
But because E3 brings all those game reveals, trailers, previews, and more, that also sparks an entire wildfire of rumors and predictions. So on this episode of Feedback, Adam, Morgan, Eric, and myself talk about the stuff we don't know and gaze into the crystal ball of possibility. Of course, we do know some new things about games like StarCraft 2: Heart of the Swarm, Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning, Call of Duty Elite, and more. So we talk about that stuff, and the ethereal! Check it out!
Follow along at home!
- Our full coverage of Blizzard's StarCraft 2: Heart of the Swarm reveal. It's Zergtastic!
- Call of Duty Elite, what it is, and why it'll cost money.
- What we think about Modern Warfare 3, and where the series is going.
- What Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning is hoping to do to the RPG mold.
- Metro: Last Light, what it is, and why it looks great.
- Why Warhammer 40,000: Space Marine looks like Gears of War, and why Kevin doesn't care. Plus, Ork imitations from Eric!
- Plus what we think Sony, Microsoft, and Nintendo might have on tap for their E3 presentations. Watch and memorize, then see how well we did post E3!
Feedback: Ready for E3 to pull up roots in Los Angeles and move the whole thing to the Bahamas.
The AUDIO MP3 of this episode of FEEDBACK is available here: Right-click and Save.