Brink's first DLC, "Agents of Change" is dropping this June and plans to bring players of the wall-jumping first person shooter a higher level cap, new maps, abilities, character customization options, and weapon attachements. Agents of Change is scheduled for a Xbox 360, PlayStation 3, and PC release but the price point hasn't been made available yet.
RATING: Brink For PC Review
Bethesda Blog also mentioned that a new statistics site will be going live soon for the Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3 players (the hardcore PC base will have to wait a bit longer). The site, brinkthegame.com, will be a hub for in-depth stats, data on matches, player info, and overall weekly progress.
For a full list of what's to come in Brink's first DLC pack Agents of Change, check after the break.
- Founders’ Tower – The revolution finally reaches the island’s iconic spire and takes the battle for the Ark to dizzying heights.
- Labs – Venture into the depths of the Ark’s original research and development laboratories, a submerged high-tech facility so far untouched by the civil war.
New Player Abilities
- UAV – This stealthy and lethal device allows Operatives to automatically mark nearby enemies on their radar. For more explosive fun, they can even take direct control of the UAV and detonate it near unsuspecting foes.
- Napalm Grenade – Soldiers can use this new grenade to cover an area in a sea of deadly flames.
- Pyro Mine – Engineers can plant these mines and leave enemies in the epicenter of a massive napalm explosion.
- Field Regen Unit – Medics can deploy these units to increase the health regeneration of any nearby teammates.
- Tactical Scanner – This universal ability allows players to reveal the active buffs of their opponents, allowing them to pick off enemies more strategically.
New Weapon Attachments
- Bayonets – Gain the edge in melee combat and cause extra damage with these deadly blades.
- Weapon Shields – Take cover from enemy fire and prevent headshot bonus damage behind riot-style shields.
New Character Outfits
- The Sad Punk – Add a touch of Steampunk to your Resistance character.
- The Limey – Bring order to the Ark with this outfit inspired by traditional European police.
What do you think of Brink's first DLC pack? I think it looks pretty promising, especially the Tactical Scanner and Napalm Grenade abilities. Tactical Scanner seems like it will be used a lot in competitive play, as buffs are so crucial in Brink, and Napalm Grenade just sounds fun. Are you going to be picking up Agents of Change?
Source: Bethesda Blog
Have something to share? You can find me on Twitter!