More details regarding the death of Osama bin Laden have been revealed. According to a German news report, the fabled Seal Team 6 that killed bin Laden may have been helped by Star Trek's elite Maquis freedom fighters. Details are scarce, but the insigna of the Maquis--a Klingon skull flanked by bat'leth swords--was shown on the local channel's broadcast. Many questions arise from this report. Were their phasers originally set to stun? Was Picard somehow involved in the operation? Hopefully, all of these questions will be answered when the Federation releases an offical statement. In the meantime, you can check out the story in this week's links!
- Trekkie Special Forces take down Osama bin Laden. [Blastr]
- Portal's "Still Alive" 800% slower. [UnrealityMag]
- Imperial Troopers have trouble with translating. [CollegeHumor]
- Iron Man motorcycle helmet will blow you away. [Dvice]
- Expendebles 2 is really happening and there is nothing you can do to stop it. [Filmdrunk]
- This reporter is too awesome for the NBA. [SuperBooYah]