This week’s Links of TheFeed is all about lasers. No, not the “pew pew” kind that zaps unfortunate henchmen dressed in plastic suits. We’re talking a laser that can rip apart space and time itself, making the Death Star look like a child’s toy. The laser, aptly named Europe’s Extreme Light Infrastructure project (of doom), has just been approved for construction. Isn’t technology great? Check out the story and more in this week’s links!
- This laser will kill us all. [Dvice]
- If superheroes were more realsitic. [Blastr]
- 25 people who are cooler than everyone else. [SuperBooYah]
- Find out why Willy never wanted to be set free. [CollegeHumor]
- 5-year-old screenwriter of Fast Five talks about writing a script in his coloring book. [FilmDrunk]
- Awesome StarCraft papercraft. [UnrealityMag]