Feedback time! This week Adam is out, finishing the exhaustive work on his epic three-part rock opera based on the video game industry, so we enlisted Morgan Webb and Blair Herter to fill in. Look for Morgan's return next week as she reviews a certain highly anticipated, wormhole-based game.
All of us were able to play SOCOM 4: US Navy SEALs, and we're going to tell you what we thought about it. We also round up the bigger news from Capcom's Captivate event, where they revealed a lot of new games, and gave tons of details about upcoming titles. Plus tidbits, jokes, obscure references, and more. Watch and be amazed!
Here's your primer for the follow-along-at-home edition:
- Assassin's Creed 3 might be in Asia or South America? Maybe. Or maybe an art director is looking for a free vacation. We'll find out when we get more information.
- Minecraft is finally getting an actual release date. But hasn't pretty much everyone in the free world picked up a copy of this thing?
- The Weinstein Brothers are getting into video games. Are you ready for Shakespeare in Love: The MMO, and Good Will Hunting: The Adventure?
- SOCOM 4 goes under the knife as we dissect the game and offer up our thoughts.
- Check out all of the Capcom Captivate information, handily crammed together into one gigantic infoblast for you.
Feedback: Squad-basing our way to world domination, one episode at a time.
The AUDIO MP3 of this episode of FEEDBACK is available here: Right-click and Save.