There are things that every comic book enthusiast dreams of having. Thor's hammer, Green Lantern's power ring, and Spidey's web shooters are just a few of the things I'd love to have sitting in my collection. However, this DIY Iron Man suitcase suit takes the cake. The fully functional (sans weapons) suit can actually fit into a suitcase! Can you imagine the conversation you would have with a TSA agent when bringing this bad boy into the airport? Actually, maybe that wouldn't be such a good idea. Check out the suit and more in this week's links.
- DIY Iron Man suit. [Dvice]
- A Koopa finally gets a star. [CollegeHumor]
- Video game scenes turned into art . [UnrealityMag]
- The 10 best lightsaber sports games. [SuperBooYah]
- All 235 Star Trek characters in 8-bit. [Blastr]
- India meets Iron Man. [FilmDrunk]
- Surgically created elf ears are the new rage amongst kids. There is no hope. [BamKaPow]