The adventures of Stacking's tiny, Russian doll hero Charlie Blackmore will continue in April, when "The Lost Hobo King," the first Stacking DLC, is released. You'll be able to download the add-on for the 360 and PS3.
If you haven't played Stacking, I seriously can't recomend it enough. Double Fine's Tim Schafer has created a perfectly realized tiny world to explore, filled with delight, whimsy and enough references to old-timey movies to fill a film school's curriculumn.
Here's the official description of the DLC:
In "The Lost Hobo King," Charlie travels to the kingdom of Camelfoot to help his hobo friend Levi with an important family matter. Levi’s uncle Rufus, heir to the throne of Hobo, may only take his rightful place if the lost crown can be found. To recover the fragmented crown, Charlie must use his unique talents to overcome several tests of valor left by the ancient hobo mystics. It is only then that the ancient crown can be re-forged, Rufus crowned, and the fractured hobo people united under one sardine.
And here is a bullet-pointed features list.
- An all-new storyline sprinkled with Double Fine’s signature charm;
- A fully realized environment to explore – the lost hobo kingdom of Camelfoot;
- Several new challenges, each with multiple solutions;
- More than 15 new unique dolls, each with new abilities;
- A new set of mischief making hi-jinks to discover and enjoy;
- New achievements and trophies to earn.
So, have you guys tried Stacking yet? It's really great.