Most of our team is up in San Francisco right now, bringing you the latest and the greatest from the Game Developer's Conference. So if you really care about that stuff, you can head over there and give it a look. We won't be that offended. But for those of you who care more about Feedback than you do about GDC, you're in luck! We performed some electro-tomfoolery to bring you this slightly time-traveled edition of Feedback, and here it is.
What does that mean? It means those GDC announcements that we're referencing in the video ... HA! The joke's on us, because it was Find Makarov. But not to be left unheard, Battlefield 3 came out and managed to impress just about everyone in the world, proving that video games do still indeed rule the airwaves. Speaking of airwaves, we're using those to bring you this episode of Feedback where we decide if Fight Night Champion is worth fighting for, and then we delve in somewhere where we normally never tread: a discussion about sports video games.
Slap in your mouthpiece, start jabbing, and get into Feedback. Don't worry, we're in your corner.
Here's your virtual ring girl guide to what we talked about:
- Should Activision buy Take Two? They've tried before, and it might represent your worst fears, but it could happen.
- Is Ubisoft going after the highly lucrative "gamers who swing" demographic with their racy We Dare trailer?
- We finally get some gameplay footage for Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim. Want to know what we thought about it? You'll find out. LISTEN TO OUR DRAGONSHOUTS!
- We open up a can of Fightin' Words in our new show where we pit giants of the gaming arena against each other. Without all the male nudity you'll find in Spartacus: Blood and Sand.
- We also veer off the rails a few times and answer your questions, while providing general gaming mayhem.
Feedback: Where like to wonder what might happen if Reggie Fils-Aime and Bobby Kotick squared off in the ring.
The AUDIO MP3 of this episode of FEEDBACK is available here: Right-click and Save.