Witness the awesome power of Feedback's Fully Operational Battle Staff! We've finally ramped back up to full speed with Adam Sessler, Abbie Heppe, Steve Johnson and yours truly to bring you the latest episode of Feedback, which is highly collectible since it's only the second episode of the entire year. Pick it up while it's fresh! And now with lots more Sessler.
While there's no new game currently occupying our brains 24/7, there's a lot of news, details about our favorite gadgets and gizmos from CES, and as always, titles still ahead on the horizon. Listen to us ramble, answer your questions, and pose even more as we delve into the world of video games.
What did we talk about? Glad you asked! If you're not inclined to immediately watch the show, here's a handy primer to whet your appetite.
- World of Warcraft: Cataclysm sold one hundred billion copies. Or some such number like that.
- Microsoft ships (not sells) eight million Kinects in two months. I need to open a shipping company.
- The Nintendo DS has become the best selling game unit ever. Does that include chess sets?
- Nintendo also warns parents to think about their children's eyeballs.
- Skyrim details emerge! But don't include a pronunciation guide.
- Adam is baffled by the PlayStation Phone.
- And more!
Feedback: Where our favorite gadget is the poorly stocked vending machine in the breakroom.
The AUDIO MP3 of this episode of FEEDBACK is available here. Right click to download.