Disney Epic Mickey paints and thins his way onto this episode of Feedback, so watch and find out if he melted our hearts, or painted them over with a thin veneer of yellow dye #5. One thing is for certain: we really wish that Mickey had the legs to jump onto the PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 as well, because this story needs to branch out beyond just the Wii. We also have a couple of issues with the game, so find out what they are inside.
It's also nearly one week since American gorged itself on turkey and sugar-based foodstuffs. By now, all of that tryptophan should have worked its way out of your system, and any residual sleepiness you've been feeling needs you need a dose of something stronger. Normally we'd suggest a quick smack in the face, but we just happen to have a fresh prescription of Feedback for you, all ready to watch.
Tune in, tune out, and put your world on pause for awhile.
Here's your handy, freshly inked guide to what we talked about:
- Marky Mark is playing Nathan Drake in the Uncharted movie. Can we start boycott plans now, please?
- Double Fine's newest game Stacking has you playing a Russian nesting doll named Charlie.
- Nintendo is sort of coming back to CES after a 16 year absence. They're taking meetings, but not boothing up the 3DS.
- Ubisoft loves all of you who purchased Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood so much that they're giving you free multiplayer DLC.
- Bungie proves that they have more Halo: Reach in their pockets by releasing the Noble Map Pack for 800 points.
- Kevin Kelly (hey, that's me!) went to Board Game Geek Con in Dallas last week, geeking out on cardboard and wooden bits.
- And of course, there's lots and lots of Disney Epic Mickey talk. I hope this becomes a franchise as well, because how awesome would Disney Epic Donald and Disney Epic Goofy be?
Feedback: Where no matter how much thinner we use, we just can't get Stephen Johnson to disappear.
The AUDIO MP3 of this episode of FEEDBACK is available here: Right-click and Save.