Cheats and Walkthroughs
Don your finest cloak, secure your hidden blades, and make sure your boots are on tight, because the newest edition of Feedback is here. This week, host Adam Sessler is joined by Abbie Heppe, Matt Keil, and yours truly to discuss all of the week’s biggest stories, including the impressive sales figures for Call of Duty: Black Ops and Microsoft’s Kinect, and the now triple official release date of Gran Turismo 5, as well as the game of the week, the thoroughly enjoyable Assassin’s Creed: Brotherhood.
Assuming no one’s pounced on you from above just yet, here’s a guide for this week’s discussion:
- To no one’s surprise, COD: Black Ops sold a ton, around $360 million on day one to be exact. But as we all know, true success is measured by how many communist dictators you offend, and even on this scale, Black Ops is a big hit.
- Kinect has proven to be a big hit, with an estimated 1.3 million units sold worldwide and 2.5 million titles sold in the U.S., including the Kinect Adventures bundle.
- Microsoft promises that hardcore Kinect games are on the docket for 2011. Here are my suggestions: Gestures of War, Flailo 4, and Jog of Duty.
- Is Kinect monitoring your every move and transmitting your activities to advertisers and government agencies? Of course it isn’t. It’s not a microwave after all.
- Yes. Gran Turismo 5 is being released next week. I know. “Ha ha! Good one Jake!” No really! It’s happening!
- Even though Ubisoft has said it is giving Assasssin’s Creed a break in 2011, it’s planning something AC related for 2011. There’s already a comic book, animated series, and live action short. I’m not expecting a new game, so what could it be?
Feedback: Silently stalking you throughout history for being a dirty, dirty Templar agent since 2009.
The AUDIO MP3 of this episode of FEEDBACK is available here: Right-click and Save.