If you've been having trouble with glitches, bugs, and getting your dog to stop digging in Fable 3 you're not alone. Lionhead cares. They want to know the problems you've been having so they can fix them. Why don't you take a seat on the couch and tell us your problems. Your Fable 3 problems, that is. Keep those childhood nightmares to yourself.
A post on Lionhead's official blog reassures gamers a patch is coming for Fable 3. The patch currently in production will fix several known bugs but they need your help finding more. If you've noticed anything that needs their attention let them know. Think of it like finally getting that dream job you've always wanted testing video games. Except that you aren't getting paid for it.
One major issue people have been having is with the Kingmaker App. Gamers haven't been able to transfer gold from the mobile game to their Fable 3 files. Lionhead offered these steps and assured gamers the app will be back in full working condition soon.
- First of all, we’re aware that the Kingmaker App is currently not allowing players to log-in. This SHOULD NOT affect your ability to transfer any Gold you have previously earned in Kingmaker. We are working feverishly on this issue and it should be fixed soon.
- Ensure you have linked your Xbox LIVE account to your Kingmaker account. Go to www.Fable3Kingmaker.com, log in with your Kingmaker user name and password, then click the ‘Profile’ link on the left hand side (under your coat of arms). Then select ‘Link my Fable III: Kingmaker account to my Windows LIVE account’.
- Once you’re sure your accounts are linked, start playing Fable III. You will not receive your Kingmaker Gold until you have played a little while into the main game – specifically (mild spoiler warning), you will need to have defeated Saker in the Mercenary camp and returned to Brightwall, then met up with Sir Walter in the pub again.
- At this point Jasper will call you back to the Sanctuary to explain how you can help villagers. It’s at this point that you should see a gift waiting for you on the gift pedestal (to the left of the Sanctuary, right next to your dog’s basket).
- Approach the gift (which should say that it’s from Lionhead) and press A to receive it – the Gold will then transfer into your in-game account!
- If you do not see the gift at this point try continuing until you are back in Brightwall, then press Start agai to return to the Sanctuary and look for the gift again.
- Next - get out there and spend all your lovely Gold!
- Once we have the Kingmaker app allowing log-ins again you will be able to continue earning Gold in Kingmaker until January 1st and it will transfer to your Fable III game every Monday. Again, you will see the Gold appear as a gift in the Sanctuary.