Cheats and Walkthroughs
Just when you thought it wouldn't show up, guess what? WEST NILE VIRUS! Oh, snap. Wait. I mean Feedback. That's right, your long wait is over, and there's finally a new episode of Feedback waiting here for you. Patiently. I mean, it's not like you're reading this text here anyhow, right? You've moved way past this and clicked gleefully on the "Play" button. I could be talking about something incredibly magical, or telling you where you could find photos of Sofia Vergara's boobs, and you would completely miss it. So, I'll just wrap this up right here and let you commence with the watching.
Need a primer? Here's what we discussed:
- BlizzCon! We went, we saw, we played ... and we came back with a lot of news. Mostly about Diablo 3, but hey, what were you expecting?
- Call of Duty: Black Ops is getting Steamworks, so you can live free and snipe people from the cloud. The shiny, electrical, ethereal, silver-lined cloud.
- Fallout: New Vegas gets a patch! And not an eyepatch, this is actually a bug-squashing, glitch-killing patch. Or so Bethesda hopes. (Note, at the time of recording, the PS3 patch wasn't yet available, but it's now out there. Go get it).
- Redbox is going to start renting video games. At two bucks a night, do you think it's a good deal?
- Angry Birds developer Chillingo gets purchased by EA. If you haven't played Angry Birds, you need to go out and get it and find out why this is a big deal. They even have a new Halloween version!
- Fallout: New Vegas gets a good working over. Check out what the gang thought about it.
- We talk (or rather, listen to rockmeister J.P. Shub wax poetic) about Rock Band 3, a pinnacle of music gaming, and then we all chime in about Albion and the gorgeous world of Fable 3.
Feedback: Where we're still waiting on a game to combine the musical power of the oboe with a hardcore real-time strategy game.
The AUDIO MP3 of this episode of FEEDBACK is available here: Right-click and Save.