Imagine this scenario: you wake up in the desert of a world that has been burnt and blasted by the apocalypse. You don't know who you are or what you're doing there. What's the one thing you wish you had with you in order to survive? If you guessed a bottle of water, then I'm sorry. You fail. Food? Please. A gun? Well, you're getting closer. But obviously the one thing you'd want with you would be a NEW EPISODE OF FEEDBACK! And here it is, waiting for you, yet you don't even need to wander for years in the wasteland to find it. What this all means, of course, is that there's a lot of Fallout: New Vegas talk, and more.
Dig in with Adam Sessler, Abbie Heppe, Matt Keil, and Chris Monfette!
Need a primer? Here's what was discussed:
- Gran Turismo 5 was delayed. Again. Will this game ever come out?
- Halo: Reach is getting campaign matchmaking and a multiplayer update ... including zombies. Zombies that have invaded nearly every video game in the world. Just like ...
- Red Dead Redemption! The game's Undead Nightmare upcoming DLC gives us zombies in the old west, and the Four Horses of the Apocalypse. Awesome.
- Redbox is going to start renting video games. At two bucks a night, do you think it's a good deal?
- Kinect is getting a ton of launch titles, in fact 17 in all. That's one less than the Xbox 360!
- Fallout: New Vegas gets a good working over. Check out what the gang thought about it.
Feedback: Where zombies will never, ever inva... SON OF A MOTHER! RUN! RUN FOR YOUR LIFE! DEAR GOD THEY WANT YOUR BRAINS!
The AUDIO MP3 of this episode of FEEDBACK is available here: Right-click and Save.