Check out our exclusive Epictober video from Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood where the developers reveal why they decide to make the experience multiplayer, and how they incorporated that with the Animus. There's a lot of cat and mouse gameplay as you have to blend into a crowd to evade pursuit, or to stay out of your prey's line of sight.
We know you're eager to know more about assassin's in video games, so be sure and check out the Best Assassin's in Video Games. And because the itch for more Epictober content needs to be scratched, check these out as well:
- An exclusive look at the "Kowloon" single-player level in Black Ops
- More Black Ops goodness with the "Jungle" multiplayer level
- The Future of Action / Adventure Games
- Brand-new Bob and Steve!
- Exclusive look - Fallout: New Vegas's White Glove Society quest line
- Five Cities Fallout 4 Should Visit
- The Future of Shooters