Almost as good as new-comic-book day comes your favorite Wednesday activity: Feedback! Everyone is back in town as a newly-naked Adam Sessler leads us through another episode of video gaming goodness and badness. He's joined by Abbie Heppe, Jake Gaskill, and myself as we talk about the very punctual undead, the now Talibanned force in Medal of Honor, and inexplicably ... the Build-A-Bear Workshop. It's all waiting for you below, so get to it.
Need a primer? Here's what we discussed:
- The Nintendo 3DS has finally been priced and dated. At an expected $300, you've got plenty of time between now and March 2011 to start saving.
- Lots of games have been pushed into 2011, including Gears of War 3 and NBA Elite 11.
- The Taliban has been castrated and turned into the wimpy-sounding "Opposing Force" in Medal of Honor.
- Batman: Arkham City will let you beat up bad guys in order to get information out of them. Or rather, beat up their friends, and then question the odd man out.
- We went to Austin, Texas to check out Fantastic Arcade. Indie games are on the rise! Some of our favorites were Monaco, Nidhogg, Sword & Sworcery EP, and Feist.
- This week’s games of the week are the zombietastic time-management Dead Rising 2, and the hilarious comic-book based Comic Jumper.
Feedback: Where we plan all of our zombie attacks to coincide with major bank holidays.
The AUDIO MP3 of this episode of FEEDBACK is available here: Right-click and Save.