Attention one and all! I come bearing good news. (And no, I’m not talking about us finally managing to pry Stephen Johnson away from Minecraft for two minutes, although we’re still toasting that victory around the office.) Feedback is here! This week, host Abbie Heppe is joined in studio by J.P. Shub, Eric Eckstein, and the The MMO Report’s Casey Schreiner to recap all of the week’s biggest game news as well as discuss one of the year’s most anticipated PC titles and the latest installment in Activision's Guitar Hero franchise.
Aren’t quite ready to jump blindly into this week’s episode? Well, here’s a topic breakdown to ease you into the show:
- DeathSpank creator Ron Gilbert has joined Double Fine, reuniting with his old pal Tim Schafer. And there was much rejoicing.
- If you plan on being a Smuggler in Star Wars: The Old Republic, you’ll be pleased to know that you can look forward to having your very own Wookie sidekick.
- Do you own a third-party PS3 controller? If so, you might want to get yourself some fire insurance ASAP. Turns out some of them are ‘splosion prone.
- The battle for online multiplayer supremacy rages between Halo: Reach and Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2. It appears that Reach has taken MW2’s crown, but are the numbers to be trusted?
- This week’s games of the week are Guitar Hero: Warriors of Rock, and the hexagonal masterpiece Sid Meier’s Civilization V.
Feedback: We'd never wipe out an entire civilization...unless they had it comin'.
The AUDIO MP3 of this episode of FEEDBACK is available here: Right-click and Save.