Gigantic internet retailer Amazon is focusing its bargain laser on the PlayStation 3 today, offering a metric crap-ton of bargains on PS3 titles. Right now, moody, intense psychodrama Heavy Rain will be on sale for $39.99 all day, and Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions will cost you only $44.99 until 10 AM.
Because you are gamers, Amazon thinks you might enjoy some clues as to today's upcoming bargain games for the PS3. Here are the times new sales will begin and the clues:
- 10 AM: "Premium headsets for FPS games."
- 11 AM: "Battle as your favorite character in the war that started it all."
- 1 PM: "Bigger hits and broken sticks!"
- 3 PM: "Ready yourself for an epic, retro adventure."
- 5 PM: "Battle Soviet forces in an alternate time dimension."
- 8 PM: "Power up your racing experience."
Anyone feel like guessing what games are coming up in our comment section?