Looking to add even more transform-y-ness for your copy of High Moon Studios' hit robot-morphing title Transformers: War for Cybertron? Then login onto PlayStation Network or Xbox Live, and look over the newly released Character Pack 2 downloadable content. Unless, of course, you’re happy with the current roster of bots and multiplayer maps in the game. I mean, it’s totally cool if you are. It’s just…you know.
- Pulse is an Autobot map and allows players to take a journey inside the Decepticon giant Trypticon, challenging fans to explore his twisted interior corridors to overload the central power core located within.
- Static is a Decepticon map that thrusts players into a bevy of multi-level rooms riddled with environmental traps that can be used for their advantage.
Competitive multiplayer maps:
- Horizon is a picturesque statuary overlooking the war-torn Autobot home city of Iacon, complete with wide open courtyards and tight spaces for close quarters combat.
- Sector is an old maintenance facility used by the Decepticons during the legendary war and allows for open vehicle navigation, especially dive-bombing jets and those with long range weapons.
- Metropolis is set high above the clouds and drops players straight into the bombed out ruins of a high rise Iacon city building. Liquid energon drips from broken pipes and sparking electricity crackles from severed wires as it was once served as a fierce central battleground on Cybertron.
Thrown down $9.99/800 Microsoft Points, and the pack is yours. Speaking of which, anyone picked it up yet? Anyone buy the previous DLC pack? What do you think of the game’s DLC offerings so far?