Penny Arcade Expo 2010: Prime is imminently approaching, and G4 will be there. Will you? If so,come hang out with us! You'll have several opportunities to see the gang in Seattle amidst the hubbub of PAX. Just check out our schedule below, and come say hello.
- Hal Halpin and Adam Sessler Talking Games! 11:30AM to 12:30PM in the Pegasus Theater: ECA President Hal Halpin and X-Play’s The Sess discuss hot topics such as net neutrality, digital rights and the upcoming violence in videogames US Supreme Court Case.
- X-Play's Adam Sessler will be signing things! 2PM to 3PM at the Gunnar/Turtle Beach Booth: This may or may not include body parts.
- X-Play and G4tv.com Meet-up! 7:30PM to 9PM at Shorty Dog (2222A 2nd Avenue, between Bell and Blanchard): Meet up with the X-Play and G4tv.com teams at Seattle’s best clown-themed arcade bar. Formal attire not required.
- Autographs! 3PM to 4PM in the Queue Room: X-Play's Adam Sessler, Morgan Webb, and Blair Herter will be signing autopgraphs.
- Feedback Live! 5PM to 6PM in the Pegasus Theater (in the Sheraton Hotel): Join Adam Sessler, Abbie Heppe, Matt Keil and Kevin Kelly for a special LIVE version of G4tv.com’s award winning videogame discussion show Feedback! It’ll be great.
- Insomniac Games: Behind-the-Scenes: 6:30PM to 7:30PM in the Serpent Theater: Insomniac Games on their next PlayStation 3 Project. Moderated by X-Play’s cable TV darling Adam Sessler.
- X-Play LIVE: A Show on Television: 12:30PM to 1PM in the Main Theater : The big one! Check out a very LIVE version of X-Play with Adam Sessler, Morgan Webb, Blair Herter and Abbie Heppe as they discuss the most watched videogame show on television. Expect surprises, tears and at least three separate restraining orders.
Not going to PAX? Not to worry. We'll be bringing you all the surprises, coverage, sneak peeks, and more as we check out the innards of all things PAX. Keep it tuned right here for all your breaking news, PAX and otherwise.