Capcom is going all in with the newly revealed High Stakes limited edition for the publisher’s zombie apocalypse training simulator sequel Dead Rising 2. The Las Vegas themed collection is one of the more impressive special editions to come along in a while, mainly because it includes the chance to own your very own zombie.
Ok. So the zombie isn’t “real,” but a six-foot replica is still pretty great. More importantly though is the fact that only one statue will be given away, and it will be given away to the one lucky person who finds a golden “Terror is Reality XVII” ticket in their collection. Even without the statue, there’s a lot of other sweet stuff in the edition as well. Here are the contents:
- Poker set in a black high-impact case sporting the Fortune City logo and including:
- 100 poker chips- 4 different colors featuring the Fortune City logo
- 2 decks of ‘blood-stained’ custom playing cards featuring character art
- 5 green dice
- 1 ‘blood-stained’ dealer chip
- Fortune City Visitor Map featuring the game map and ads for Fortune City locations and attractions
- "Terror is Reality XVII" admission ticket with redemption code for the unique Psycho skills pack downloadable content
The Dead Rising 2 High Stakes Edition will be available on September 28 for $89.99. There will also be a Dead Rising 2 Zombrex special editions for PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 released exclusively in North America on launch day as well for $79.99.
Well, special edition connoisseurs? Verdict?