Hallo! Jakenzee Gazkeel here. You might have heard that a few fellow G4-ers and myself were in Germany last week for Gamescom 2010. It was quite the jam-packed week, and there’s still content rolling in, so keep checking back for even more interviews, previews, and videos. For now though, we’re here to talk about this week’s episode of Feedback. Care to guess what the topic is? No. Not Stephen Johnson’s new haircut (although it is pretty sweet). Why it’s Gamescom, and all the news and game impressions that came out of the show, of course. Adam Sessler, Abbie Heppe, fellow Gamescom attendee Kevin Kelly, and yours truly discuss all the biggest happenings from this year’s big show, and bring you our latest impressions of some of the biggest games that were on display.
Achtung Feed faithful! Here are this week’s highly efficient and creepily nice discussion topics:
- One of the biggest bits of news out of Gamescom was Insomniac Games officially announcing Resistance 3, and the new co-op title Ratchet & Clank: All 4 One.
- BioWare made many a PlayStation 3 RPG fan’s week by revealing that Mass Effect 2 will be coming to Sony’s console in January 2011.
- Valve is readying to release a new batch of downloadable content that will be playable in both Left 4 Dead and Left 4 Dead 2. (Can’t wait to see how long it takes for a petition starts circulating about this one!)
- EA will release DeathSpank: Thongs of Virtue, a sequel to the recently released downloadable adventure RPG title, in September. Too soon? No way. More DeathSpank please!
- Assuming that Blizzard isn’t just being a bunch of jerks, this year’s BlizzCon will be the “biggest one we’ve ever had” in terms of Diablo III news. Release date? Console versions announced? What could it be?!
As you can see, it’s a full show, so get watching.
Feedback: Promising to let our Webby go right to our heads since 2010.
The AUDIO MP3 of this episode of FEEDBACK is available here: Right-click and Save