Cheats and Walkthroughs
Feedback finally reaches your eyes and ears, which we hope are getting a much needed break due to the lack of ginormous titles being released. Well, until this week when Madden NFL 11 came out, breaking a two week streak of downloadable-only new titles. But you probably didn't even notice because you're too busy playing StarCraft II. This week, Adam Sessler, Abbie Heppe, Morgan Webb, and myself bring you a plate full of gaming news, and address your burning issues. But not that burning sensation you've been feeling. See a doctor for that.
Here are some tidbits from this week's smorgasbord:
- We give you absolutely no news about Kingdom Hearts 3. Sorry!
- Fiscal results seem to point to the Wii slowly fading away into a corner somewhere, but you needn't worry about Nintendo because they've made enough cash off of that thing to make Scrooge McDuck look like a pauper.
- We talk about GoldenEye 007. Is it enough? Is the world enough? Does tomorrow ever die?
- We talk about Batman: Arkham City, and the insanely hard to find secret room in Batman: Arkham Asylum that no one could find. The room that gave up details about City. Thanks for burying that one for us!
- We (well, Abbie and me) drool about the new Call of Duty: Black Ops multiplayer video that was released.
- We tell you that the Kinect can read lips. We lied. Microsoft filed a patent for it, but it won't actually be able to read your lips like HAL in 2001. At least ... not yet.
- Questions, questions, questions! These come from you, and we answer things like: "Is StarCraft II really that good?" and "What's the next big gaming trend?" and "Are you my mother?" No, we're not. So stay up really late, eat a lot of sugar, and play as many games as you want tonight.
Feedback: Protecting you from extremely boring fiscal results for the last 0 days.
The AUDIO MP3 of this episode of FEEDBACK is available here: Right-click and Save