Fans eager to get their hands on Microsoft’s upcoming slate of games will be able to do so at the Xbox 360 booth; the booth will be open for the duration of Comic-Con. If Kinect has your interest piqued, then you’ll want to stop by Microsoft’s Xbox 360 Experience Room at the Hard Rock Hotel where you’ll be able to try out a number of Kinect titles including the E3 darling Dance Central and Kinect Sports.
Bungie will be on hand to discuss Halo: Reach, while Microsoft's 343 Industries will lead a discussion that will examine the overall Halo universe. Epic Games will host a Gears of War 3 panel, as well as a developer signing session with design director Cliff Bleszinski, executive producer Rod Fergusson, and lead writer Karen Traviss.
Microsoft will also be presenting a panel for the hit webseries "The Guild" featuring writer/producer Felicia Day, producer Kim Evey, director Sean Becker, and the cast. In addition to the Q&A, the panel will reveal previously unreleased content from the show as well as other “surprises.”
Here ‘s the full rundown of the events for those brave souls attending Comic-Con:
Xbox 360 Booth
- Booth #5153
- Thursday, July 22 – Saturday, July 24, 9:30 a.m. – 7:00 p.m., Sunday, July 25, 9:30 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
- With multiple gameplay stations featuring the biggest blockbuster games of 2010 and 2011 exclusive to Xbox 360, attendees can experience Halo: Reach, Fable III, Gears of War 3 and Summer of Arcade on Xbox Live Arcade.
The Xbox 360 Experience Room at the Hard Rock Hotel
- Imagine Room – Hard Rock Hotel
- Friday, July 23 – Saturday, July 24, 9:30 a.m. – 7:00 p.m., Sunday, July 25, 9:30 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
- For fans looking for the hottest action off of the show floor, the Xbox 360 Experience Room will feature hands-on with some of the biggest Xbox Live Arcade titles from the upcoming Summer of Arcade lineup, as well as Dance Central (MTV Games), Kinect Sports and Joy Ride for Kinect for Xbox 360.
Halo: Reach Panel with Bungie Studios
- Room 6BCF
- Thursday, July 22, 6:00 – 7:00 p.m.
- Join the developers of the year’s biggest blockbuster, Halo: Reach, to find out what’s “outside the canyon.” Featuring Lars Bakken, Brian Jarrard and more of Bungie Studios, this panel is a can’t-miss opportunity that will feature exciting Halo news and a Q&A with the team. It is open to all show attendees on a first-come, first-served basis.
Gears of War 3 Panel with Epic Games
- Room 25ABC
- Friday, July 23, 6:30 – 7:30 p.m.
- Looking ahead to the biggest game of 2011, join the team from Epic Games for an up close look at the Gears of War 3 four person co-op campaign, as the team also talks about the broader Gears of War universe and fields questions from the audience. Featuring design director Cliff Bleszinski, executive producer Rod Fergusson, and New York Times bestselling author Karen Traviss, this panel is open to all show attendees on a first-come, first-served basis.
Gears of War Developer Signing
- Xbox booth (#5153)
- Saturday, July 24, 12:00 – 1:30 p.m.
- Join the team from Epic Games, including design director Cliff Bleszinski, executive producer Rod Fergusson, and lead writer Karen Traviss, as they meet fans and sign merchandise for show attendees.
"The Guild" Panel
- Indigo Ballroom, San Diego Hilton Bayfront
- Saturday, July 24, 2:00 – 3:00 p.m.
- Writer/producer and Comic-Con special guest Felicia Day, producer Kim Evey, director Sean Becker, and the cast of "The Guild" (including Wil Wheaton) are on hand for a discussion and Q&A, along with the debut of never-before-seen content and other surprises from the award winning webisodes available on Xbox LIVE Marketplace. This panel is open to all show attendees on a first-come, first-served basis.
Halo Universe Panel with 343 Industries
- Room 32AB
- Sunday, July 25, 11:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
- Microsoft’s Halo studio, 343 Industries , is hosting a special Halo franchise panel. Halo Franchise Development Director Frank O’Connor and other renowned series creators, including partners at McFarlane Toys and Weta, will discuss the future of the broader Halo universe. This panel is open to all show attendees on a first come, first-served basis.
Be sure to check back all next week as G4 will be bringing you obscene amounts of coverage from Comic-Con 2010, including four hours of live coverage from the event on July 24. It'll be just like being there except minus an oil tanker full of nerd sweat.