Should you find yourself in need of some high-tech, high-powered weaponry and armor on your continued adventures through BioWare’s masterful sci-fi epic Mass Effect 2, then the newly released Aegis Pack downloadable content has you covered.
- The Kestrel Helmet adds weapon damage, shield strength, and headshot damage.
- The Kestrel Torso Sheath adds melee and weapon damage and shield strength.
- Kestrel Arm Sheathing adds melee and weapon damage and shield strength.
- Kestrel Shoulder Pieces adds shields and melee damage.
- The Kestrel hip-mounted Power Pack ups shields and heavy weapon ammo capacity.
All of this badassery can be yours right now for 160 Microsoft Points/BioWare Points. In fact, has anyone checked out the new pack yet? Worth it? Skip it?