IO Interactive have started sending out codes for the limited Xbox 360 exclusive demo for their gritty crime sequel Kane & Lynch 2: Dog Days. The demo is currently only available to players who signed up at the game’s official site or are friends of the game’s official YouTube channel.
- A brief look at the brutal single-player Story Mode
- Ability to sharpen heist skills in new Arcade Mode
- All-encompassing access to the highly anticipated Multiplayer modes:
- Fragile Alliance - up to eight players - celebrated multiplayer experience based on Greed, Betrayal & Revenge, extended with more risk and more rewards. Work together as a team to escape with as much loot as possible, within a four minute time period. Players will need to move fast, if they decide to turn on the team and make off with the money on their own. Die and respawn as a cop to prevent the heist.
- Undercover Cop – up to eight players - adds an extra level of paranoia to Fragile Alliance as teams are infiltrated by a mole set to stop the alliance.
- Cops & Robbers – up to 12 players - Creates a new team-mode dynamic with Robbers trying to protect their loot and Cops trying to retrieve it.
The demo will be available exclusively on 360 for a limited time before it becomes publically available sometime prior to the game's release. A PC and PlayStation 3 demo is planned as well. Check out our photo gallery for some screenshots of the demo in action.
Anyone received their demo voucher yet? How is it? (The demo, not the voucher.)