Right then, sorry about the delay. This week's episode of Feedback is, unsurprisingly, all about E3. Most of us are well-rested enough to get our butts into Radio B and dive deeper into the games, announcements, and events of last week. 3DS was tops for everyone, but there was much more to discuss, including the actual potential for the Kinect and the Move, as well as how the rest of 2010 is going to play out now that we have a better idea of the release schedule. Let Adam, Patrick, Abbie, Sterling, and Matt guide you out of the post-event haze...
Other dark secrets contained within:
- What powers the top screen of the 3DS? According to Matt, it's "angels' souls trapped in the system." Scientific...I like it.
- How early is that Kinect Star Wars game we describe as a "fever dream," and wouldn't we rather have that for the Move?
- Patrick mentions something about Miyamoto and the Mario Galaxy team working on a 3D Mario platformer, and I get all excited in the background. This happens again when someone hypothesizes Kojima working on Zone of the Enders 3 for 3DS.
- How much heat are we going to get for calling Kinect an expensive TV remote for lazy people?
- For all the love we give 3DS, two of our show disappointments might not sit well with Nintendo fans...
- Games we also discuss: Halo: Reach, Killzone 3, Kirby's Epic Yarn, Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit, Comic Jumper, Dance Central, and much more.
- Just to clear up any confusion: Adam Sessler is not an archer.
Feedback: Making Enthusiastic Yahtzee Faces Since 2009.
The AUDIO MP3 of this episode of FEEDBACK is available here: Right-click and Save.