It's sleek, it's black, it's got Wi-Fi and a 250 GB hard drive. Jessica Chobot and Kevin Pereira review the new Xbox 360 Slim that debuted at E3 2010 for $300.
What You Need to Know
- The original is about 1’ across, while the Slim is almost 2” shorter.
- It's also about .5” thinner.
- There are five USB ports (two on the front, three on the back) which is two more than the Elite has.
- There's also a removable 250 GB hard drive..
- You can transfer your old Xbox 360’s data with a USB stick or the $20 transfer cable.
- There's also built-in 802.11n Wi-Fi.
- Configuring it is really easy and just like you'd expect it to be.
- We streamed a lot of Netflix in HD and it looked great.
- One thing of note, loading times are just a few seconds faster on the new Xbox 360.
- It's also been reported that the new Xbox 360 will turn itself off before it overheats and hopefully that means it won't die completely.
- You probably shouldn’t replace your current Xbox 360, but this is definitely the one you should buy if you don't have one.
- This is now the most expensive Xbox 360 you can buy at $300 bucks; the Elite is $250, and the Arcade is $150.
- With all of the included features, it's the best deal you can get on an Xbox 360.
- 5 Seals of Approval Out of 5 (How do we rate gadgets?)
Want something reviewed on Gadget Pr0n? Email us your suggestions to email@example.com.