A new version of Twisted Metal is coming to the PlayStation 3. Developed by David Jaffe and much of the team behind the original, unforgettable PSOne and PS2 games, Twisted Metal will hit stores in 2011.
- Online team deathmatch mode.
- helicopters and other aerial vehicles
- Massive enviromental destruction.
- 16 player online deathmatch.
- Vehicles have 2 special attacks
- Team weapons have been added.
- New game mode: Nuke.
- Factions: Sweet Tooth and Dolls, with more to come.
We'll give you more details as they become available.