With 5 titanium driven loudspeakers and a 250 Watt TR2 subwoofer, the Anthony Gallo and A'Diva Ti home theater system should sound as good as it looks. Kevin Pereira and Jessica Chobot review this home theater system for $2,600.
What You Need to Know
- These speakers are extremely small.
- You get five identical satellites for each channel.
- They have a sleek black, metal, ball design.
- The subwoofer is also stylish and matches the look of the speakers.
- The ball design lets you position the speakers any way you like, so you can optimize your sound.
- Unfortunately, they lack any kind of wall mount so your rear satellites need a stand.
- Overall, we were very pleased with how they look. Plus they remind you of Portal's GLaDOS.
- The problem most people encounter with small speakers is the lack the of the mid range, but that wasn't the case here.
- The highs, mids and lows were all well balanced, even when we cranked it up to eleven.
- The sub complimented the system with a very robust bass while not being over powering.
- These are definitely a good choice for anyone's home theater setup.
- While it is expensive, it's still on the lower side of hi-end speakers and the sound quality you're going to get out of these is definitely worth the price tag.
- 4 Seals of Approval Out of 5 (How do we rate gadgets?)
Want something reviewed on Gadget Pr0n? Email us your suggestions to email@example.com.