April may have been a breather, but that's not the case in May. Alan Wake, Red Dead Redemption, Super Mario Galaxy 2 -- and that's just the major releases! This week, Adam Sessler, Sterling McGarvey, Abbie Heppe and myself headed into the studio to discuss the latest news and highlight two other games worth talking about: Split/Second and Prince of Persia: The Forgotten Sands.
On this week's episode of Feedback...
- Insomniac Games announced a deal with EA Partners this week to release a new gaming franchise on both PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360. What does this pattern mean for the industry?
- Microsoft execs Robbie Bach and J Allard, two guys who have had a lasting impact on the past and present of Xbox, have left Microsoft. We debate what the shakeup means for you.
- The Mass Effect movie is one step closer to reality.
- Killzone 3 was announced and it's Sony's boldest support of 3D gaming yet. No, Adam doesn't have a breakdown, but we do question how 3D can be proven to an audience without glasses.
- We touch on Prince of Persia: The Forgotten Stands and Split/Second. One is the new hotness, while the other is...well, you'll just have to watch and find out what we think about it.
- A reader asks us to name our favorite up-and-coming indie studios.
Feedback, asking Adam to make forest animal sounds since...well, we never asked.
The AUDIO MP3 of this episode of FEEDBACK is available here: Right-click and save.