The Phoenix Wright series has a hardcore following. Sterling McGarvey even dressed as the handheld attorney for Halloween! There's a new platform you can experience it on, too: iPhone.
Capcom announced the launch of Phoenix Wright for iPhone on the Capcom Unity blog today. Phoenix Wright on iPhone includes five cases to play through, now enhanced with touch gameplay.
The full feature list, courtesy of Capcom:
- Play all five of the GBA classic cases!
- Two distinct gameplay segments:
- Investigation Phase – Survey crime scenes, interview witnesses and gather evidence that will be used in court.
- Court Phase – Present findings from the investigation to support your case, listen to testimonies, examine witnesses, and separate fact from fiction to prove your client's innocence!
- Use iPhone and iPod Touch’s touch sensitive screens to investigate the crimes scenes, question witnesses and present shocking evidence.
- Colorful Cast of Characters:
- Phoenix Wright – The game's main character, an accomplished defense lawyer with a keen sense for discerning fact from fiction!
- Maya Fey – A bright young girl that aids Phoenix in his trials. She is learning to harness her psychic powers, which will prove useful in a pinch.
- Mia Fey – An ace attorney who taught Phoenix everything she knows about the courtroom. She continues to support him as a mentor.
- Miles Edgeworth – Phoenix's arch rival, this slick prosecutor has never lost a case. His intense hatred for criminal behavior drives him to use any means to ensure a guilty verdict.
I guess it's time I finally play a Phoenix Wright game.