Cheats and Walkthroughs
Below are many details of Treyarch's Call of Duty: Black Ops. The kinda-sequel to Modern Warfare 2 was developed by Treyarch (not Infinity Ward) and is set during the Cold War as opposed to the near future like MW2. Below the cut, you'll find a bunch of new details of the game, including info on the return of the "zombie mode" that was so popular in Treyarch's last Call of Duty game, World at War, and info on the game's co-op limitations.
Here's the info, from the next issue of Official Xbox Magazine.
- You will be fighting the North Vietnamese Army in certain missions.
- You’re an off-the-grid, best-of-the-best badass -- like John Rambo or John Wayne.
- Vehicles will return, but “not in the way you remember them from WaW”.
- There will be “dedicated co-op” with separate levels.
- Treyarch changed the subject when the mag asked about World at War’s hugely popular Nazi Zombies, saying:
"We really like the Zombie Mode, and as I mentioned I can't talk about the co-op mode other than to say one of the reasons we love it so much is that it feels like it was a fan adopted mode, made out of passion of a lot of the team members here."
- Treyarch's considering a multiplayer beta.
- Changes are being made to the matchmaking to “make it easier for [players] to get into games with their friends.”
- Create-a-Class 2.0 will allow you to customise yourself like never before. This should include kit and appearance items as well as perks.