We told you yesterday about the Modern Warfare 2 "Resurgence" Map Pack that will be released on June 3, but we didn't know many details. Last night's podcast from Xbox Live's Major Nelson hosted Infinity Ward's Robert Bowling, and offered many pertinent details on the pack. Five maps will be released -- three new and two re-hashes -- and the whole thing will cost you $15.
Here's the list:
- Vacant -- "The wide open Russian office complex" from Call of Duty 4. Bowling says details were updated.
- Strike -- One of the urban town surrounded by hotels, with the monument in the middle from CoD4.
- Carnival -- An abandoned, desolate theme park complete with a Roller Coaster, "World of Tomorrow," fun house, corn dog stand and other attractions.
- Trailer Park -- It's full of "super tight corridors" and described as a "maze."
- Fuel -- a "sniper haven" in an oil refinery. It's wide-open space, and is among the biggest multiplayer maps.
The maps will be exclusive to the 360 at first, but will eventually come to the PS3 and PC versions of Modern Warfare 2. According to Bowling, if "demand is high," these maps will be available in all playlists.
So what do you think? Which of these are you the most interested in playing? Do you think $15 is too much for five maps?