Here are some quick Halo: Reach facts, just released by Bungie:
- There were 1,170,112 total players in teh first 24 hours of the Reach multiplayer beta
- They played in 14,205,611 Games
- There were 157,972,986 Kills (almost 18 million of which were of me.)
- Total of 936,864,266 Seconds Spent Playing
Very successful launch, eh? But if you want to do something good for the world with your Halo: Reach playtime, Bungie has organized a charity tournament where the winner can pick which deserving charity gets the losers' loot.
It works like this:
- Donate at least $5 through PayPal at this link
- Sign up for the tourney with your gamertag
- Once you've registered, check the Bungie Central forum to make sure you're on the tournament bracket.
- Kill everyone else, a lot.
- Win tournament.
- Pick charity.
- Enjoy your contribution to humanity.
Along with the joy of giving, tournament participants are eligible for a ton of prizes, including Microsoft points, Bungie swag and more! Check out the official site for all the details.