Cheats and Walkthroughs
We can't seem to stop talking about Activision lately. Thanks for making so much news lately, guys! The latest move from Activision, however, is the opposite of the Infinity Ward situation; the publisher signed a 10-year publishing deal with Halo developer Bungie. It's another five-man crew this week on Feedback, as Adam Sessler, Andrew Pfister, J.P. Shub, Abbie Heppe and myself head into the studio to discuss this massive partnership, the Halo: Reach beta and much, much more.
Oh, video games! Here's what you can expect this week on Feedback...
- Extensive discussion of Activision and Bungie's teaming, what that means for Halo, speculation about what their next "universe" might be about and its impact on -- wait for it -- Infinity Ward.
- Activision drops the first trailer for the Treyarch-developed Call of Duty: Black Ops and we're all surprised at how much we're interested in seeing where Treyarch is going with this new one.
- We all openly wonder who's going to go out and purchase a black Wii.
- Adam takes some unnecessary, painfully mean jabs at Lost. Plus, we have a character from Lost make a guest appearance. Can you spot him? No, I'm not kidding.
- J.P. Shub leads the discussion on the ongoing Halo: Reach beta and how Bungie might actually be converting some people who aren't usually into Halo multiplayer (*cough* Abbie).
- A reader asks if we've considered, god forbid, when we might stop playing video games.
Feedback, where everyone who speaks into the mic becomes temporarily immortal.
The AUDIO MP3 of this episode of FEEDBACK is available here: Right-click and Save.