By now, you’ve probably already read J.P Shub’s fantastic preview of the Halo: Reach multiplayer beta (if you haven’t, go here), so you are most likely as primed as ever to get your hands on Bungie’s next mega shooter. And that means you Halo fans are in perfect pre-ordering mode, which is why it isn’t surprising that Microsoft has dropped the details on the Limited and Legendary editions of Reach for your drooling pleasure (if you’re into that sort of thing).
The above image is the Limited Edition ($79.99), and it includes:
- Game disc housed in recovered ONI ”black box”
- An exclusive Elite armor set for use in multiplayer modes
- Artifact bag containing Dr. Halsey’s personal journal and other classified documents and effects that unravel long held secrets from the “Halo” universe
Hit the jump to see the other edition.
That bad boy is the Legendary Edition ($149.99), and it comes packed with everything from the Limited Edition plus:
- Noble Team statue expertly crafted by the artisans at McFarlane Toys. Individually molded, hand-painted and individually numbered, this statue is a must-have for any serious “Halo” fan
- UNSC-themed custom packaging
- An exclusive multiplayer Spartan armor effect
Well, Halo fans? What do you think?