This week's Feedback sees the triumphant return of Patrick Klepek, fresh from his visit to Capcom's "Captivate" event. Personally, I was worried that he'd be stuck somewhere pushing a button every 108 minutes, but I'm glad he's back...mostly because he's got the lowdown on Marvel vs. Capcom 3.
- Marvel vs. Capcom 2 came out 10 years ago, well before the Disney-owned Marvel properties exploded in Hollywood. What else has changed about both Marvel and Capcom since then? What recent Capcom characters do we want to see in the game?
- Should we be afraid that MvC 3 is going to be too dumbed down for the new folks? Does it even matter with Marvel vs. Capcom?
- March NPD results are in, and woe is the PlayStation Portable. And how did the PS3 hardware shortages hurt Sony's top-selling games last month?
- We had to talk about the Roger Ebert "art" thing, so we did.
- Plus, we take a lot of your questions. Topics include Superman games, imagining using the Just Cause grappling hook in real life, the lack of really good gaming villains, Patrick & Sterling's hair, and much, much more.
Feedback: Judging the financial value of your precious family heirlooms since 2009. Can you Digg it?!
The AUDIO MP3 of this episode of FEEDBACK is available here: Right-click and Save.